In a Nutshell
- Funding in as little as 24 hours
- Single application process
- Rates vary between lenders
- Company can’t guarantee loan terms and rates
Lending Express ID Card
|Loan types||Unsecured Business Loans, Line of Credit, Merchant Cash Advance, Invoice Factoring, SBA Loans|
|Loan amount||Between $5,000 and $500,000|
|Repayment Terms||3 months to 10 years|
|Best for||Small businesses seeking a quick infusion of funds|
Lending Express at a Glance
With an extensive network of US-based business lenders and an easy-to-use marketplace model, Lending Express is quickly establishing a name for itself as a shining star in the online business lending sphere. The company, based out of Australia, is already the country’s leading lending marketplace, serving more than 10,000 customers and helping borrowers access over $10 million in loans. Lending Express is focused on providing a quick, uncomplicated, and efficient system for small businesses to locate the funding they need to succeed. The company aims to bypass the complicated process of applying for loans from financial institutions while concurrently educating customers on their best options.
Business borrowers seeking financing alternatives can benefit from Lending Express’ lending marketplace model.. The company works with a range of lenders, and can match companies with the funding they need and which best fits their business profile. . Borrowers who need to cover quick shortfalls in cash flow can also benefit from Lending Express’ fast approval times and funding periods, which can be as swift as one business day. Additionally, the single online application lets borrowers focus on the important aspects of their business instead of filling out endless forms and paperwork. Small businesses searching for a quick and broad financing alternative can assuredly benefit from Lending Express’s scope of service.
Taking a page from many personal lenders’ playbooks, Lending Express is not a loan originator but a marketplace that gathers a network of reliable loan providers. The company gives borrowers a single loan application form to complete. Once the application is completed, customers can be approved for financing in as little as one day. Moreover, borrowers will see loan options from different lenders, giving them the ability to choose the rates and terms that most favorably suit their needs. Another unique feature of Lending Express’ service is their repayment method. Instead of having to pay an interest rate, customers are given a total payback amount, which is specified at the outset. Repayment is calculated based on the type of business and the loan term. This unique feature enables companies to calculate their costs upfront and better prepare for eventual repayment. Lending Express collaborates with an extensive network of US-based lenders to deliver a transparent and reliable service to small businesses.
Highlights for Lending Express:
- Single, easy application for all lenders
- Extensive lender network
- Wide range of loan terms and amounts presented
- Friendly qualification requirements
- Minimal paperwork required
- Multiple financing alternatives aside from loans
- Loans available for any business purpose
- Approval possible in as little as 24 hours
The Application Process
One of Lending Express’ biggest advantages over competitors is their straightforward application process. While the company works with several lenders within their network, clients only need to complete one form to receive loan offers from the network’s lenders. To get started borrowers must answer a few questions regarding their business history. Once completed and approved, they will receive a list of loan offers that match their projected needs. After a prospective borrower has selected the offer that is best suited to their business’s needs, customers can set the final terms with their chosen lender. It is important to note that Lending Express is not a lender, so they cannot guarantee any of the terms and rates listed on their website. Final agreements always occur with the selected loan provider.
The company does set some requirements for customers to qualify for a loan, but the terms are generally friendly to small businesses and even to those startups that have only operated for a short amount of time. To qualify, Lending Express requires the following:
- Monthly revenues of at least $2,000
- A business in operation for a minimum of 3 months
- Recent bank statements
Borrowers should keep in mind that specific lenders may ask for additional requirements or documentation.
A Diverse Range of Loan Options
The biggest area where Lending Express stands out relative to peers is through the variety of financing solutions they make available to customers. While they do not originate their loans or offer funding, lenders operating within their network extend several alternatives to potential borrowers. The lending partners’ solutions include the following financing options:
- Unsecured business loans which feature great terms and don’t require collateral to secure the loan. Businesses can benefit from an all-purpose lump sum that gives them the ability to finance any business project or expansionary venture.
- Small Business Administration (SBA) loans which are federally-backed financing solutions for qualified applicants. These feature favorable loan terms and rates and are meant to help small businesses grow in a sustainable way without having to worry about repaying debt quickly.
- Equipment and vehicle financing for companies looking to make purchases of specialized tools. These loans are especially dedicated to very specific types of purchases, and thus can offer competitive rates for these more unique financing needs.
- Business lines of credit which give customers the flexibility to borrow only what they need, when they need it. Lines of credit also help customers protect against any unforeseen shortfalls or gaps in cash flow while enabling rapid repayment. Best of all is that borrowers pay interest only on the amount actually drawn from the credit line.
- Merchant cash advances which allow companies to pay off their loans as a percentage of their total sales or as a fixed amount. This gives borrowers more leeway, considering repayment ultimately is a function of their daily earnings.
- Invoice factoring which utilizes a total amount of unpaid invoices to back financing. Customers who work on delayed payment models can benefit from covering their cash flow before outstanding invoices have been paid.
The biggest benefit of these loan options is that they place no restrictions on how businesses can apply them. Another standout characteristic is the range of loan amounts the company’s partners can offer. Borrowers can select amounts starting at $5,000 that stretch as high as $500,000.
Because they are not directly a lender, Lending Express does not offer official loan terms or interest rates. However, the company’s partners offer repayment terms that range between 3 months to 10 years. The company does not list interest rates on their website. however, most of their financing solutions offer payment amounts that are established upfront. In many cases, borrowers are aware of the full cost of the loan, which is based on their chosen repayment terms, with the amounts paid out evenly over the lifetime of the loan.
How Safe Is It?
Help and Support
Customers that wish to contact Lending Express can reach the company via a toll-free number or through an email claim on their website. We found that customer support over the phone was prompt and generally had short waiting times. In addition, representatives we spoke with were courteous and well-trained. Emails received responses in as little as one business day and usually answered all our questions expertly. We would like to see more channels for communication, such as a live chat feature, but found that their existing services were satisfactory. Customers who prefer to find their own answers can view the company’s informative FAQ section.
With an efficient and straightforward application process in conjunction with a marketplace lending model, Lending Express offers businesses a different way to discover applicable financing options. The company is not a loan originator, but it works with some of the best names in the industry to provide customers with the funding they need to grow their businesses. Thanks to flexible financing alternatives, outstanding loan amounts, and a range of repayment terms, Lending Express provides companies with a straightforward way to avoid complicated applications and access the funding they require rapidly.
350 Fifth Avenue, 59th Floor
New York City, NY