In a Nutshell
- Network of 20+ lenders
- Serves small businesses in all 50 states
- Easy minimum requirements
- Charges a fee (on top of its partners’ fees)
- Does not directly underwrite loans
- Only one loan type (merchant cash advance)
One Park Financial at a Glance
|Direct lender or marketplace?||Marketplace|
|Loan types||Merchant cash advance|
|Loan amount||$5,000 - $750,000|
|Repayment terms||Paid from a percentage of daily or weekly sales|
|APR||Factor rates vary from partner to partner|
|Best for||Comparing and qualifying for a merchant cash advance from a top provider|
One Park Financial specializes in connecting small business owners with a very specific type of working capital funding: a merchant cash advance (MCA). An MCA is an advance on a business’s future sales that allows the business to obtain funding without taking on debt. The money is paid back from a pre-agreed percentage of the borrower’s daily, weekly, or monthly sales.
Why One Park Financial Is Good For Your Business
If you’re in the market for a merchant cash advance or working capital, then One Park Financial is a good place to conduct your search. Thousands of American lenders offer MCAs. One Park Financial concentrates more than 20 of the top merchant cash advance providers in the one place, enabling its users to compare and qualify for the best deals.
A merchant cash advance is a unique type of working capital that enables a business to get funded without having to take on any debt. The money is paid back from a percentage of future sales.
A One Park Financial MCA typically includes the following features:
- The merchant pays back the money through a small daily or weekly ACH drawn from their business checking account.
- Funds can be used for anything, although most businesses use it to purchase inventory, cover payroll, pay taxes, or expand their business.
- Most programs have no early payment penalties, and some programs even offer reduced payment amounts if the advance is repaid early.
- Personal collateral is not a requirement for the majority of funding programs.
- Funding usually takes place within 1-3 business days of being approved.
- Rates and fees vary from partner to partner, with some based on a flat fee on the amount funded and some on a factor rate. In addition, One Park Financial charges a one-off professional service fee after you have been funded.
One Park Financial simplifies the application process, getting you prequalified for multiple lenders so you don’t have to do it yourself. It only takes a few minutes to fill out the One Park Financial application form and get matched with top lenders. Once final approval has been confirmed, funding takes 1-3 days.
The minimum requirements for a merchant cash advance are easier than for other types of business loans. They include:
- Minimum 3 months of time in business
- Minimum $2,500 in gross revenues (or $12,000 minimum in California)
- Minimum personal credit score of at least 450 (much lower than for other business loan types)
- Being a registered business in any of the 50 states or DC
- No personal collateral is required
How Much Can You Borrow?
One Park Financial’s partners can fund your business for anywhere from $5,000 to $750,000.
Merchant cash advances work differently to regular business loans. Instead of fixed repayment terms in monthly installments, MCA’s are paid back from a pre-agreed percentage of your business’s weekly or monthly sales (plus a lender fee).
How Safe Is It?
According to One Park Financial, its website contains data encryption technology that conceals your personal information from third parties. One Park Financial has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, indicating that it can be trusted.
Help & Support
One Park Financial has a 4.3/5 rating from Trustpilot, which is solid but not as good as some rival business loans marketplaces. The vast majority of reviewers consider its service “excellent,” but it’s worth noting that some customers have complained about slow service and—on a handful of occasions—misleading fees and terms.
There are hundreds if not thousands of merchant cash advance providers in the United States, and it’s virtually impossible for an individual business owner to properly compare them all. Thankfully, One Park Financial has the network and technology to match your user with a suitable MCA provider. All that’s required of you is a few minutes of your time. One Park Financial does all the rest, connecting you with a funding provider to suit your needs.
One Park Financial
3390 Mary Street, Suite 216
Coconut Grove FL 33133