In a Nutshell
- Broad range of business funding types
- SEO and web development services
- Approvals in as little as 24 hours
- Oriented towards small and medium sized businesses
- Certain customers may find lower rates elsewhere
Premium Merchant Funding at a Glance
|Loan types||Business loans, equipment finance, factoring, PO financing|
|Repayment terms||1 to 5 years|
|Best for||Small and medium sized businesses looking to work with a firm that offers a variety of funding options and services|
Premium Merchant Funding lends to small businesses but it’s also much more than that. It actually offers a wide range of lending products and services. PMF doesn’t only offer your small business the funds it needs to grow. If, for whatever reason, it doesn’t approve you for a loan, it doesn’t just cease all contact. Instead, it offers you alternative ways of getting funding, including credit repair services to make sure you get approved the next time around. In addition to funding, Premium Merchant Funding also offers a bunch of other tools to help your business expand its presence. This includes search engine optimization and web development, ensuring your brand gets noticed by internet users.
This service is designed for any small or medium business with ambitious growth plans. No matter your growth strategy, industry, or revenue stream, Premium Merchant Funding has a range of funding options to suit all types of small businesses. As mentioned, it also offers assistance with things like SEO and web development, making it a suitable option for small businesses wanting added value from their lender.
Premium Merchant Funding offers business loans for small business, as well as cash advances and a range of other funding types. It also offers things like credit repair, credit card processing, and payroll and HR management.
If you have a small business, you may apply for:
- Term loan: Long-term business loan with a pre-determined repayment schedule.
- Equipment financing: A lien put on currently owned equipment in order to obtain funds for any purpose, or a lien put on equipment that you are looking to buy.
- Mortgage financing: A lien put on a currently owned property to obtain funds for any purpose, or a lien put on a property you are looking to buy.
- Factoring: An advance on your business’s outstanding invoices.
- PO financing: An advance on your business’s purchase orders.
The Application Process
Any small business can apply for a term loan from Premium Merchant Funding. To begin an application, simply fill out the short online form on PMF’s website and an agent will be in touch with you by phone to answer any questions and help you complete your application. That agent will then become your dedicated customer support rep and will help you through to the end of your loan application over the subsequent weeks.
Here are a few things to know about applying for a loan:
- Rates are based on industry, use of funds, your credit, and the overall financial health and profitability of your business.
- You must provide updated personal financial statements, a debt schedule, 2 years of business tax returns, 1 year of personal tax returns, and 6 months of recent bank statements.
- You will need to explain the purpose of the loan.
- It takes about 2-3 weeks to get approved for a term loan.
- If your business is rejected, PMF will explain the reasons and offer a plan to help build your credit and get approved down the line.
How Much Can You Borrow?
Rates range from 7.9% to $24.99% with the lowest rates reserved for businesses with strong credit that operate in low-risk industries. Loan terms range from 1 to 5 years (12-60 months).
How Safe Is It?
Premium Merchant Funding has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. The BBB has only recorded a handful of complaints over the last few years, although most are related to persistent sales tactics and not to the product itself. As far as loans go, PMF appears to be a safe and secure option. Its website operates to the highest security standards, with secure SSL encryption to ensure your personal data is protected.
Help & Support
Premium Merchant Funding offers customer support during regular business hours. New customers may reach the company by phone or email.
Premium Merchant Funding is much more than just a lender. It assists small businesses in many ways, offering access to business loans, equipment financing, and other sources of funding. It also offers added value in the form of credit repair and web development services. In short, PMF is a good option if you’re looking for one financial institution to assist you in a range of different areas.
Premium Merchant Funding One, LLC
55 Water Street, 50th Floor
New York, NY 10004